Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Project

The task are lining up on schedule for the insert project. I will be meeting with the foundry tomorrow to work out some details on the first batch of castings. I'll keep you updated on the project .
Would like to thank all who have responded and requested one when available.




The scraper insert will fit the later version Stanley planes as well as the Stanley Bedrock and Lie Nielsen planes with a blade width of 2 3/8. For a product review go to Scraper review

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul,

I have misplaced my instruction sheet for the scraper insert. Is there any chance you might be able to point me to one that's posted somewhere or if not do you still have a copy you could email to me? I didn't want to rush into installing it or anything! Actually I finally found an appropriate body to put it in.

Thanks,
John Hanlon